As of this fall, Blackboard course shells will be automatically created for ALL academic courses!
- ALL courses in SIS on or before June 3, 2008 now have shells in Blackboard.
- All instructors that were assigned a course in SIS on or before June 3, 2008 now have access to their course shells.
- These courses are set to be "unavailable" to students, BUT not the instructors.
The next upload of instructors will be on Friday July 11, 2008.
- Instructors will be batch uploaded each Friday before 2:00pm.
- The course request form should only be used when a new courses is added to SIS.
- The request form will NOT open again until July 5, 2008.
- Do NOT use the request form without checking Blackboard first.
If you are new to Blackboard you will need to attend training on Blackboard.
- Training dates/times http://community.tncc.edu/faculty/klingberg/TNCC/_registration.htm or contact Jan Klingberg for more information about training.